Pages

Thursday 12 February 2015

My Holiday highlight


In the holiday i went to my dads house on saturday.When i went to my dads house i played Minecraft with my brother Tony.What i made on Minecraft was a big castle.After I made my castle i made a city to go with the castle.When me and my finished building our city we had a building competition.What we had to do was we have to pick a block.And behind the block that you choses is a title to what you have to build.What we had to build was a hotel.We were only allowed 40 mins to build our hotel.If we are lucky we can get 10 mins left to finished.But After me and my brother finished  building our hotel we had to stop playing Minecraft because it was dinner time.So that was all i did in the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.